SWIFT warranty - what is included?
SWIFTs domestic lift warranty comes with a generous product assurance. See below for more details:
The warranty periodThe warranty period is 10 years for the screw and nut drive system and 5 years for the rest of the lift. The warranty period counts from the handover of the lift.
The warranty coversThe warranty covers defects in material and defects from manufacturing or shipping. For the avoidance of doubt. The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Oil changes
- Replacement of batteries if lift has been used outside the guidelines set out in the user manual
- Any labour and travel expenses occurred in relation to service and maintenance
- Faded paint
- Damage caused by abuse, abnormal use, accident, alteration, or removal of parts
- Damage due to operation of the lift in a manner inconsistent with the recommended operation and duty-cycle
- Damage caused by the use of an accessory or part that was not manufactured, sold, or tested by SWIFT
- Damage caused by operation with own oils, or lubricants, that are not suitable for use with the lift