2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL DATA?
SWIFT is responsible for the data and the processing of the personal data covered by this policy unless otherwise stated. Below you will find SWIFT’s contact information.
SWIFT Home Lifts Sweden AB
Organization number: 559190-7737
114 54 Stockholm
If you have any questions about SWIFT’s processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE, LEGAL GROUND AND RETENTION TIME
3.1 IF YOU ARE THE OWNER OF A SWIFT
When you are about to become a customer of SWIFT, you will provide us with certain information. In addition to name, address, telephone number and email address, we also process information about your choices and preferences when it comes to design so that we can plan and calculate the work, prepare a quote and be able to contact you. The data is processed to fulfill the contract with you or at your request before the contract is entered into. If for any reason we do not enter into a contract, we will delete your data. Once we have agreed and begin the work, in addition to the information mentioned above, we will also collect and process your personal number, invoicing and other information (such as materials, choice of fixtures, etc.) related to the work. If these data is not provided, we cannot fulfill the contract with you. The data is processed to fulfill the contract with you and because we have a legal obligation (including accounting reasons) to save this data.
The data is stored as long as your purchase is covered by the warranty, which follows from our contractual obligations, and as long as we have a legal obligation to save the data. If our customer is a trader and you represent the customer, your name and contact information is processed for the purpose of SWIFT being able to manage its contractual obligations and otherwise exercise its rights and obligations under the contract. The processing is carried out with a balancing of interests as the legal ground, where SWIFT’s legitimate interest is to be able to exercise its rights and obligations under the contract and otherwise manage the relationship with the company you represent. SWIFT may also store your personal data for a longer period if it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under applicable law, or for SWIFT to establish, assert or defend legal claims.
3.2 IF YOU ARE A CONTACT PERSON AT A SUPPLIER OR PARTNER OF SWIFT
SWIFT processes your name, title and contact information (email address and telephone number) for the purpose of SWIFT being able to administer its contractual obligations and in general to be able to exercise its rights and obligations under the agreements or in the relationship with the company you represent. In the event that this information is not provided, the contract cannot be fulfilled or the relationship cannot be maintained in an effective manner. The processing is carried out with a balancing of interests as the legal basis, where SWIFT’s legitimate interest is to be able to exercise its rights and obligations under the contract and in general to administer the relationship with the company you represent.
Your name and contact information is stored for the duration of our contractual relationship or if we otherwise have a need for the information for any relationship that is related to our contractual relationship or relationship with the company you represent. Afterwards, the information will be deleted within approximately one month. In the event that your employment with the company you represent ends or you otherwise cease to be the contact person, we will remove your information after we have been informed of this.
Your information (e.g. your name) may appear in contracts, correspondence or other documentation regarding SWIFT’s relationship to the company you represent and which SWIFT needs to save for commercial, business or legal reasons. The information is stored with the support of a balancing of interests, where SWIFT’s legitimate interest is to save information and documentation that is of commercial, business or legal significance for SWIFT’s business. To the extent that SWIFT needs to save this documentation for the above-mentioned purposes, the personal data will not be deleted during this time. SWIFT may also save your personal data for a longer period of time if it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under applicable law, or for SWIFT to be able to establish, assert or defend legal claims.
3.3. SWIFT’S USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
If you appear in SWIFT’s publications on social media:
SWIFT uses social media, such as Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, and Pinterest, as a marketing channel. SWIFT’s own publications do not typically contain personal information, but if so, we have obtained the consent of the person concerned. If your name or a photo of you has been published in our social media, you have the right to request that it be removed by contacting SWIFT.
If you follow, comment, “like” and otherwise interact with SWIFT on social media:
If you follow, “like”, write a comment, “pin” or otherwise communicate on SWIFT’s pages on social media, your name, any profile picture and your possible comment may be displayed on SWIFT’s social media account. This means that we, SWIFT, process the personal information you share with us. SWIFT lets these information be published on SWIFT’s accounts, and processes these personal information, based on a balancing of interests, where SWIFT’s interest is to interact with those who are interested in our products and services, have opinions about SWIFT or want to contact SWIFT through social media. Please note that when you interact with us on social media, your information is also processed by the company behind the platform.
4. WHO COULD WE POTENTIALLY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
SWIFT may transfer your personal information to suppliers that provide services to SWIFT, such as billing, installers or transportation companies.These recipients only have the right to process your personal information in connection with performing a service for SWIFT.
SWIFT takes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferred to or shared with such selected third parties. SWIFT may also disclose your personal information to authorities if we are obliged to do so by law. In the event that all or parts of SWIFT’s business are sold, SWIFT may transfer your personal information to a potential buyer of the business.
5. WHERE WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
Your personal data will primarily be processed within the EU/EEA, but may also be transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA to vendors that perform services on behalf of SWIFT as specified in section 4 above. If SWIFT decides to use vendors that process data outside of the EU/EEA, SWIFT has taken appropriate protective measures to protect your personal data by ensuring that the recipient of the personal data has signed adequate standard contract clauses that ensure that your data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain statutory rights that you can assert against SWIFT. Below is a summary of these rights. For complete information on your rights, please see www.datainspektionen.se or the General Data Protection Regulation, Section 3-5.
- Right to access/extract from register. You have the right to find out if SWIFT processes personal data about you. If that is the case, you have the right to information about, among other things, what personal data is processed, the purpose of the processing, which external recipients have access to your personal data and how long we keep your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that you have provided to SWIFT, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that SWIFT transfer these personal data to another data controller. The right to data portability applies to personal data that is processed automatically, and that is based on your consent or on a contract where you are a party.
- Right to rectify incorrect data. You have the right to request that SWIFT correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to erasure of certain data. You have the right to request that SWIFT erase your personal data under certain conditions, such as if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected the personal data.
- Right to object to SWIFT’s processing of personal data. You have the right, under certain conditions, to object to SWIFT’s processing of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data. You have the right to request a restriction of SWIFT’s processing of your personal data in certain cases. For example, if you have contested that your personal data is correct, you can request a restriction on the processing for a period of time that allows SWIFT to check whether the personal data is correct.
- Complaints. If you have complaints regarding SWIFT’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to file such a complaint with the Swedish Data Inspection Authority.
If you wish to submit a request for an extract from the register, rectification, erasure, objection or restriction, or if you have any other questions about your rights regarding SWIFT’s processing of your personal data, please contact SWIFT at firstname.lastname@example.org.