Which is the least expensive home elevator?
With an increased demand of lifts for homes it is easy to get confused by different manufacturer and their technologies and offerings. If you look for the least expensive home elevator, the price of the product is of course one of the main components of the total price. However, there is more to know that direct or indirect has an impact on the total cost and investment.
6 things to consider when looking for the least expensive home elevator
- Building work: SWIFT is an all inclusive platform lift. No shaft is needed and no special doors on each landed is needed. The lift can also be installed roght on the floor or in a 50mm pit. Other solutions often requires a costly additional shaft to be prepared in your home, or complicated buildings work needed to prepare a bigger pit or make space for an external machine room. Make sure you know what the lift and it´s technology require.
- The size of the elevator: Some manufacturers do not have the smaller sizes suitable for homes. With a larger size you might have to use more space of your home than is needed. Try to maximize the lift and minimize the space required.
- Weight capacity: Some manufaccturers offer cheap solutions but with very limited lifting capacity. Make sure your daily needs are met
- Safety features: It has to be CE marked. No short custs.such as emergency brakes and backup power systems, should also be evaluated to ensure the elevator is safe and reliable for use in your home. Finally the quality and future maintenance costs have to be included. child lock etc..
- Noise level: Some cheaper models will probably come with a tradeoff on vibrations and noise. Imagine the family sleeping and everyone waking up by the roar of an elevator. Make sure you choose a silent elevator.
- After Service: Choose a home elevator with little or no service and that comes with a long warranty period. You should enjoy your lift for many years to come. Service should not be too expensive. With the wrong product your lift can be quite an expensive adventure. expensive replacements parts