To read our integrity policy click here
SWIFT contact details are found below. For those cases where the cookies contain personal data, SWIFT is responsible for keeping the data safe.
SWIFT Home Lifts Sweden AB
Company registration nr: 559190-7737
114 54 Stockholm
For any questions about cookies and how they are used by us, please contact us at [email protected].
What is a cookie?
On your computer, mobile device, or other similar device, a cookie is a little text-based file that stores data on how you use the website. Cookies can be either permanent or transitory. While using the website’s browser, temporary cookies, sometimes referred to as sessions cookies, are saved in your browser.
Different cookies have an expiration date after which they can no longer be used when you visit the website that set them. For cookies there are 2 types; ”first-party” or ”third-party” cookies. Cookies that are kept on SWIFT website are referred to as first-party cookies. Cookies that are placed on a website that are not owned by SWIFT are known as third-party cookies.
Which cookies are used and for what purpose?
- · _ga Google Universal Analytics. Used to distinguish users. Saved for two years.
- swiftlifts.com · _gid Google Universal Analytics. Used to distinguish users. Saved for 24 hours.
- swiftlifts.com · _hjid Hotjar-cookie. This cookie is placed when the user first browses the website with the Hojtar script. Used to maintain the random user-ID, unique for that website in the browser. It ensures that behaviour on subsequent visits to the same website will be attributed to the same user ID. Saved for one year.
- swiftlifts.com · crumb Squarespace-cookie. Prohibits falsification between websites (CSRF). One session.
- swiftlifts.com · _hjIncludedInSample Squarespace-cookie. Used to analyse how users use the website. It identifies a visitor uniquely under one single browser session and indicates that they enter a user selection. One session.
- swiftlifts.com · ss_cid Squarespace-cookie. Identifies unique visitors and tracks their sessions on the website. Saved for two years.
- swiftlifts.com · ss_cookieAllowed Squarespace-cookie. Remembers if a visitor agreed to placing a Analytics-cookie on their browser if a website limits the placement of cookies. Saved for one month.
- swiftlifts.com · ss_cpvisit Squarespace-cookie. Identifies unique visitors and tracks their sessions on the website. Saved for two years.
- swiftlifts.com · ss_cvisit Squarespace-cookie. Identifies unique visitors and tracs their sessions on the website. Saved for 30 minutes.
- swiftlifts.com · ss_cvr Squarespace-cookie. Identifies unique visitors and tracks their sessions on the website. Saved for two years.
- swiftlifts.com · ss_cvt Squarespace-cookie. Identifies unique visitors and tracks their sessions on the website. Saved for two years.
- swiftlifts.com · _pinterest_cm Pinterest-cookie. These cookies allow users to share pictures via Pinterest / the button ”Pin It”, and Pinterest may collect statistics about the use of their service. Saved for one year.
- pinterest.com · Facebook-cookie (Pixel) used for SWIFT to streamline the marketing, for example to show relevant ads to you on Facebook. Saved for up to 2 years.
What gives SWIFT the right to handle your personal data
SWIFT manages your personal data according to above with the active acceptance from you when entering our website.
Can I say no to cookies?
You have the option to prevent SWIFT from placing cookies on your device. You can adjust your browser settings to partially or completely turn off cookies. Some browsers allow you to block all cookies, only some first-party cookies, or delete all cookies when you close your browser.
ou can also delete previously saved cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that if you choose to delete or block cookies, it may impact the proper functioning of the SWIFT website or services.
To whom can we share your personal data?
The personal data that we collect via third-party cookies may also be shared with the third party that provides the cookies (as specified in the chart above).